Thursday, October 22, 2009

Initial Blog

Well, the time is here.  I have this need to blog again.  I used to do this awhile back and I am sure that if you look hard enough on the internet that you will find some of my old works.  But times have changed and I am sure my writings have changed as well.  I am no longer the person needing people to see me... I am me.  If you don't like it... well you know where the door is!  Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!  I have this insatiable need to just write.  Sometimes about nothing.  Sometimes about everything.  I could care less if anyone reads it or not.  I am letting out emotions that have been bottled up inside for too long.  I need this PEACE and this is the only way I know how to do that... besides crocheting!  So... if you are easily confused... bored... then this is not for you.  Some days I won't make any sense... but it is my blog and that is how I usually am anyway... confusing!  I'm creating my Inner Peace.

~Nina Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment